Tenant not paying rent and not vacating my place as well

My tenant is neither paying rent nor vacating the house from the past 6 months. He hasn't given advance either. I heard that it is a civil case and police cannot help us in anyway. But civil case goes on for years and hence we were avoiding to file a case. Is there any other way out? It would really help. Thank you.

Sir, it is your self crime. If not is not fair as per rental agreement, you have to take legal action. You shold'n't decide the fate without an effort. Ofcourse, little time may consume for taking fevourable order. There is no legal remidy other than filing case.

It is best to serve legal notice and file an eviction suit. You can claim rent in the court. There is no other way out.

You can also try to make him sign an rent agreement if you can with help or tacitly.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers