Legality of making new agreement if landlord dies

i have been tenant from 1992 and the rent is 1800/- per month . in my agreement no tenure( time frame ) is mentioned 10% rent will increase after 3 years is mentioned. in 2015 landlord died now her sons are saying to make new agreement my question am i bound to make new agreement . please guide and what should i do now

Sir,
As already an agreement is there you can go for fresh agreement with the legal heirsvog the landlord.
You have to keep in mind before signing that there should not be any smallest change in words and language from the earlir agreement terms and conditions. If it deviated a small alphabet you do not sign, except the names of the land Lord.
Thanks

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers