Legal remedies against landlord for not providing with basic amenities

Sir I purchased a flat in nagpur but builder not given basic amities like boring water power connection lift etc . Wahat can I do .

Dear Client,If the agreement specifies the mentioned amenities and if the builder has not given any of them, then the builder can be sued for deficiency of service under the RERA also under the consumer protection Act.

1. Firstly , Checked-out Any of the Development Agreement/ Any Deed of Conveyancing regarding the flat .

2. Secondly , I provide the best legal solution , Contact me through law rato phone consultation .

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers