One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Rozario John

Advocate Rozario John

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoVishrantwadi, Pune
LawRato25 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Civil, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil
Advocate Rozario John has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rozario provides services in various fields of Property Matters, Landlord/ Tenant Matters, Arbitration related Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rozario enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 1998. He is also a member of Pune Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/927/1998

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Pune

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rozario John. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rozario John

Q: Can property acquired in lieu of tenancy be bequeathed

My father was a tenant who expired in 1984. The property got developed after death of my father & my mother got a ownership flat in lieu of the tenanted premises. Can she bequeath the flat to my younger brother without my consent ? Can i claim share in the property after death of my mother ? We are only 2 brothers.

Advocate Rozario John answered
no she cannot, all the heirs of your father shall have equal rights in the property the property has been registered in your mothers name only for the sake of convenience, you can object and also contend

Q: Is stamp duty and registration required to keep tenant as paying guest

I plan to keep 2 ladies as paying guest in my apartment for 11 months where I too would be living. Is stamp duty and registration required?

Advocate Rozario John answered
yes you will be required to pay stamp duty and register the document as leave and license, you will also be required to do the police verification of both the ladies and keep a copy of the same with you

Q: Legal procedure for Catholics to transfer property to siblings

I am a Catholic, What is the legal procedure to transfer my property to my sister which deed is required & also stamp duty charges if any?

Advocate Rozario John answered
Dear client, the transfer to your sister can be done by gift deed for which the stamp duty is 3 % +1%LBT and 1% registration fee calculated on the market value of the property in the state of maharashtra.

Q: Can brother claim a share in NRI brother's self acquired property

Being an NRI i bought a land in Pune in 1997 and paid payment via bank transfers.Out of love n affection and some rules for NRIs i made my Grandfather,father,young brother and 2 sisters as Joint holders.Now Young brother has sent me a legal notice for his share and apart from this he wants share in father/grandfather share.I am very tensed and cant expect this from my brother.plz advise what can be done.Thanks

Advocate Rozario John answered
Dear Client,mere mention of your brother in the property gives him equal share or share to the extent mentioned in the title document. He also has share in the property of the father and grandfather as their heir.

Q: Clarification on transfer of property to nominee of deceased father

Myself A D, has some query regarding a property of my wife. This is a flat which was in my father in law,s name. He passed away last month & this flat was nominated in my wife’s name; with the NOC of all the other daughters. This NOC is notarised by all daughters, without any supporting of their address (adhar card & Pan card no). Now this property is going for redevelopment in a month’s time. The society has asked for a fresh NOC from all the other daughters, the new agreement will be with new area. Now these sisters have refused to come to Mumbai to give a fresh NOC . I need to know wheather the transfer of the said property can be done attaching the old NOC which they gave 4 years back.

Advocate Rozario John answered
Dear Client, transfer of property must be by a registered deed, hence a notarised NOC will not hold good. it is suggested that a registered relinquishment deed/release deed be prepared and registered. If the sisters are not willing to come to mumbai, obtain their registered Power of attorney from their respective places and on the basis of Power of attorney register the Relinqusihment deed/Release Deed.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rozario John

Can Advocate Rozario John represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rozario John can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rozario John?

When you meet with Advocate Rozario John for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rozario John?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rozario John, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rozario John?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rozario John, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rozario John?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rozario John regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rozario John?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rozario John can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.