Lease deed not given after settlement of amount how to get it

I have given lease my house for 3 years, he is continued staying in same house after 3 years six months he is vacated the house but at the time of lease amount paid he has not given the lease deed, which not registered, he is telling he kept the lease deed somewhere, once he the get the deed he will give. but so far is not given the deed, Pls. tell how to get the acknowledgement of money recd., from him and what is the consequences, he is telling once he found the lease deed then he will acknowledge and give otherwise is not giving in acknowledgment amount. How to get the money back?

Answers (2)

225 votes

Once you return the lease amount you should cancel that lease agreement or ills one more time they have chance to ask you to return back to you lease amount ..on this basis You should consult any advocate near you they can help you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

346 votes

Not to worry. Let him go to court. Your house already vacated which deems he has received amount. Issue legal notice that money returned but he has not returned lease deed...............................more in person.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."