I am trying to evict a ration shop who is tenant in my property.

We have filed a petition to evict a ration shop who is our tenant for last 30 years. We need the property for our own use. We have filed under old rent control act. Should we withdraw old case and re file under new act of TamilNadu ?

ration shop cannot be in the after the agreement period if there is an agreement or not if there is an agreement that agreement period pregnant within the agreement period you cannot yet if after the agreement to period the Nation's top is was telling means you have legal remedy to a bit

Hi sir, In this case, First I like to know why you thinking to withdraw the earlier petition filed by you. Further old or new act if you have good grounds to evict the tenant means no need to bother and sometimes you file a new petition and saying any new version it will affect your petition. I have a vast practice in that area you can seek my assistance in your matter.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers