I am trying to evict a ration shop who is tenant in my property.

We have filed a petition to evict a ration shop who is our tenant for last 30 years. We need the property for our own use. We have filed under old rent control act. Should we withdraw old case and re file under new act of TamilNadu ?

Answers (2)

250 votes

ration shop cannot be in the after the agreement period if there is an agreement or not if there is an agreement that agreement period pregnant within the agreement period you cannot yet if after the agreement to period the Nation's top is was telling means you have legal remedy to a bit

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

183 votes

Hi sir, In this case, First I like to know why you thinking to withdraw the earlier petition filed by you. Further old or new act if you have good grounds to evict the tenant means no need to bother and sometimes you file a new petition and saying any new version it will affect your petition. I have a vast practice in that area you can seek my assistance in your matter.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."