How to get premise vacated after judgment has been granted

Dear sir/s, I have judgement granting me possession of my shop within 60 days. How to count this 60 days? Should I omit week-ends & court holidays?if I count continuously, 87 days have passed.My advocate has handed over this process of eviction to some another person,who is specialised in this.My tenant is unaware of this judgement as this is ex-parte judgement and prima facie case.Are there any chances that tenant can prevent eviction? Case was about arears in rent, on subletting ground, not using premises for purpose provided in agreement, bonafide use and charges of electricity theft (with proof). I m afraid of time limit to obtain possession decree. Plz guide. I m in strict need of my shop for bonafide use.

As you said you advocate has handed over this process of eviction to some another person,who is specialized in this you don't have to be worried about it. Usually only the ending day is considered as holiday if it is - and day is extended according to it. Not the holidays falling during the mentioned period.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers