House occupied by tenanted children and denying to vacate

Dear sir 8.months back we have given rent to person who is working for bramhakumari seva good person. His son and daughter in law kept illegal activities on him and he left our house. His son and daughter in law occupied with out any information to us. As per rental deal we told to vacate and given prior two months intimation. When we informed police officer that they are not vacating police officer said we were not authorized to get involved in civil case. The next day our tenent son and daughter in law They don't only vacated our house and put a case of harassment against us. We inform to police station that they are not vacating our house police officer told we are not authorized to make them vacate it's a civil case. They don't have any agreement with them. Please suggest a advice will be thankful for all

Answers (1)

232 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @

Police cant help you in this matter because civil in nature, you have to file suit for eviction against your tenant and his relatives who was in the possession of your house, for more details kindly consult me through this website.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."