Clarification on items of tenant sold by landlord to recover rent

One person was taken my house for rent and disnt paid rent for 3 months. Then he went some where and we have given him 6 months time to vacate by paying 3 months rent otherwise we will sell all his home items which are left in our house . He did not came after 6 six months then we sell them. Now after 2 years he came and asking his items and had put case on us .is there any legal Act to face this situation please help me we are aged people we cannot roam around stations at this age

Contact a lawyer nearby who can help you. Your lawyer will attend the matter. You have a solid proof. What was his complaint? You explain to your lawyer so that right remedy will be assured to you. If you need any further assistance contact me.

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

Yes if he is not paid that rent then you have right to recover by selling items before doing this you had to send legal notice to him and also take permission from the court. for further discussion consult me through this website.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers