What to do if employer is saying that they will do FNF after 2 months

sir, main as a sales manager rs. 26000 ki salary per karyrat hoo, mera employer pvt. ltd. company hai aur mujhe terminate karna chah rahe hai kyonki mera product division wind up kar diya hai...6 saal ki job ho gayi hai meri yaha per.... agar mujhe terminate kiya toh yaha yeh kehte hai ki meri salary aur gratuity sab 2-3 mahine baad full and final me milegi....waise hi meri salary 2-2 mahine me mil rahi hai......agar ekaek mujhe terminate kiya toh meri sari salary bhi hold kar lenge yaha...aur kahenge ki sab full and final ke samay hi milege..... abhi koi dusara job bhi nahi hai.....sab kehte hai ki rs. 26000 ki salary pane wala labor law me bhi nahi aata.... mein kya karoon...?? please suggest

Answers (2)

93 votes

Since you are working on a salary above Rs. 10,000, you do not fall under the category of 'workman', therefore, you cannot approach the labour Court. Agar aapko lagta hai ki aap kisi dusre division mei kaam kar sakte hain or fir bhi aapko mauka nahi diya ja raha apna paksh bolne ke liye, toh ye improper termination hai . baki aapke contract ke hisaab se kya kya grounds pe terminations ho sakte hain ye aapko dekhna hoga . agar ye improper termination hai toh aap iske khilaaf civil court mei case file kar sakte hain.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

328 votes

Aap payment of wages act ki Section 15 (2)(3) me ek application apki bakaya salary ke liye labour court me file kar sakte he... iske pahale harrasment ka notice jarur bhijwaye taki aapko company allegation lagakar hata na sake... dispute jyada badhe to assistant labour commissioner ko bhi shikayat kar sakte he...

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Dear sir, I was eligible for my next promotion last year, but the institute has recruited the 5 nos. of same position , now they are giving me my prom…

Read More

Company promised to give fixed salary at the time of appointment but has given less salary then promised. What action can we take against the company…

Read More

I have already signed bond for 4 years in my previous company and I paid Rs 50000 in Fixed deposit in favor of company name. But I left my job within …

Read More

Sir.. I had worked in south central railway during February 2014- April 2016. I have submitted my application for resignation in April 1 and same appr…

Read More