What legal action can be initiated against the company

Hello I was working in a psu and I was suspended 7 months ago. Now the co. Has stopped paying me subsistence allowance since last one month. I am finding it difficult to meet my both ends meet. . Please advise.

You have worked for how much time,your terms of engagement and company's policy has to be seen to give you correct way out and advice.
it depends on which section you were in and have they seperate terms for that cadre etc.

Dear Concerned,

please get a notice issued to the Deaprtment. If they do not pay heed, please file a writ petition to get the said allowance. It is your right as per CCS (CCA) Rules. ........................................