What legal action can be initiated against the company

Hello I was working in a psu and I was suspended 7 months ago. Now the co. Has stopped paying me subsistence allowance since last one month. I am finding it difficult to meet my both ends meet. . Please advise.

Answers (2)

348 votes

You have worked for how much time,your terms of engagement and company's policy has to be seen to give you correct way out and advice.
it depends on which section you were in and have they seperate terms for that cadre etc.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

178 votes

Dear Concerned,

please get a notice issued to the Deaprtment. If they do not pay heed, please file a writ petition to get the said allowance. It is your right as per CCS (CCA) Rules. ........................................

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles