What are the rights of a guest teachers

I am a guest teacher in a delhi public school in himachal..I have been working there for last six years..For last six years I had been given the liberty to board the school bus without paying transportation charges.Now my school authority has snatched this opportunity from our guest staff and we are no more allowed to use school buses. Only regular staff members have been given this right..After working in a school for more than 5 years and carrying the equal workload and responsibilities as per carried by regular staff, don't we guest teachers of our institute have equal rights as are given to regular staff..What legal acts provide us rights to demand equality?

Dear Querist , as per labour law equal benefits, salary should e given to each person for same work. no discrimination can be made . and there is also minimum wages mentioned for qualified and non qualified staff. But before initiating any legal action yu should contact any lawyer and gather relevant proofs and eveidences regarding discrimination by the management