Violating payment of bonus in capacity of principal employer

I am principle employer. Have 2 contractors each deploying unskilled 8 and 14 labours. Contract bound to pay yearly bo nus to labour only if having more than 20 labours, hence both don't pay. Am I bound to do something or violating payment of bonus act in capacity of principle employer

You are not bound. As both contractors are hiring people's as daily wagers... you are by no stretch of law bound to take action because of two reasons...
1) labours are 14 in number.
2) If group of persons approached you by some representation collectively made by them forward to your contractor who employs them as being person responsible who directly managed there know how affairs.
Try to manage administratively as linger on Ball in anothers cap.
You are not standing anywhere in violation of Payment of Bonus Act. As you are not the dealing hand.