Unpaid settlement from comp. software company.

I have worked from Jan 2010 - Sept 2013 with a computer software company, under a third party contract. I have not received the below yet even after been approved by my project reporting manager from Microsoft. August & Sept 12 days Pay (Some Partial payment received in November 2013 after too many follow ups). Claimed & Manager Approved Reimbursement. 1 Month Saved Leave. PF Closer Formalities. Experienced Letter Request you to please suggest me on this to receive my claims asap.

You can initiate action through labor inspector or through labor court with the help of an advocate.