×

quesUmarried girl passed away. Who will get her government job?

My friend unmarried was a state government employee in education department. She died in a motor accident last month on 3rd. We received compensation as well for the same. She has 2 brothers aged 25 and 28 years respectively. Can any family member get her job on compassionate ground?

The Compassionate Grounds Appointments are given to any one of the legal heirs of the deceased Government Servant.(i.e.) Wife, Husband, Son, Daughter, Divorcee, Widowed daughter.

Since brother is not first class legal heir as per the Hindu succession act, hence he wont be eligible.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only