Termination without prior notice by my company

Dear Sir, I was working in this organisation from April 2014 to December 2018. Probation period-6 month My Ex-Employer has terminate me without intimation.i am writing below from my mail which I got from employer. the management has hereby decided to terminate your services with Immediate effect (with effect from 07.12.17 ). The reason for the same is your negligence of work and irresponsibility. Despite having given opportunities and leniency by the management there has been no change or improvement in your performance and resulted in poor planning and workmanship at site which may result in financial loss and/or loss of client. On the basis of the above you are hereby terminated and relieved from the service of the Organization with immediate effect. You are requested to hand over all your work related responsibility to Mr. -- and Other duties and responsibilities to Mr. -- with immediate effect. Your final settlement will be cleared by the finance department

Answers (1)

Did they warned you earlier? Any written letter received by you on behalf of management regarding improvement in your performance or poor planning and workmanship? If there is no prior intimation / warning then you can challenge the termination order in court. This is the best way to get the remedy.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Document Review - Employment Agreement/Appointment Letter

4.8 | 191 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - Employement Agreement review by a local experienced advocate
Create an Employment Termination Letter

4.2 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Termination Letter drafted by a local experienced advocate
Email to HR

4.4 | 46 ratings
15 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Personalised email drafted by a local experienced advocate
Create a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 73 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - NDA drafted by a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues from Employer

4.8 | 421 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Create an Employement Agreement

4.6 | 203 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Employement agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
15 Minutes Labour / Service Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 476 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your labour / service issue.
Document Review - Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 64 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - NDA review by a local experienced advocate
Similar questions

employer has not given fair chance to work after working for 2 year they forced me to resign under the threat of termination without following the ter…

Read More

Can my employer terminate me during my notice period when I am serving my notice period post resignation. I had a tiff with my boss and I feel that my…

Read More

Hello I have recently been terminated from my organization where I have worked for 1.5 yrs stating the reason as non performance and behavior issue. A…

Read More

Dear Sir, I have worked with LIC as temporaray Assistant for a period of 150 days in two spans- first from 01.03.1989 to 24.05.1989 (85 days), secondl…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue