Termination without prior notice by my company

Dear Sir, I was working in this organisation from April 2014 to December 2018. Probation period-6 month My Ex-Employer has terminate me without intimation.i am writing below from my mail which I got from employer. the management has hereby decided to terminate your services with Immediate effect (with effect from 07.12.17 ). The reason for the same is your negligence of work and irresponsibility. Despite having given opportunities and leniency by the management there has been no change or improvement in your performance and resulted in poor planning and workmanship at site which may result in financial loss and/or loss of client. On the basis of the above you are hereby terminated and relieved from the service of the Organization with immediate effect. You are requested to hand over all your work related responsibility to Mr. -- and Other duties and responsibilities to Mr. -- with immediate effect. Your final settlement will be cleared by the finance department

Did they warned you earlier? Any written letter received by you on behalf of management regarding improvement in your performance or poor planning and workmanship? If there is no prior intimation / warning then you can challenge the termination order in court. This is the best way to get the remedy.