One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Faridabad - Advocate Ganesh Sharma

Advocate Ganesh Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 3+ user ratings
N.I.T, Faridabad
2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Insurance, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ganesh Sharma completed his law in the year 2016 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Property, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Medical Negligence, Consumer Court, Labour & Service and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ganesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2017. He is a member of the Faridabad Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/159/2017
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Faridabad,
  • District Court, Gurgaon,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Palwal,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Family Court, Faridabad,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Get advice from Advocate Ganesh Sharma

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Ganesh Sharma Bank 420 and money laundering at national level Verbal and emotional abuse by inlaws , demeaning, belittling is ok ?