Terminated without any notice what can I do

I worked for KPO firm as asst manager since 6 months with good performance. But today company terminated me telling non performance. They blocked my access login everything n sent a mail to my personal id telling because of performance isdue u have terminated. But they are not giving any notice or compensation more over my original Marks card they have seized. Please help me

Answers (1)

161 votes
Your employment with a private company is governed by the letter of appointment issued to your by the company and comes under the ambit of Contract Act.
If you signed any contract of employment before joining the company?

If so, what were the terms of termination of employment in the contract?

If there is no provision stating clearly that your employment can be terminated at any time without issuing any notice then of course you can take legal recourse. The first step of which will be to send the company a legal notice.
You can send the company a legal notice through an advocate asking for the documents.

If the company doesn't respond to the same then a suit can be filed in the concerned civil court to get your documents back.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles