Terminated without any notice what can I do

I worked for KPO firm as asst manager since 6 months with good performance. But today company terminated me telling non performance. They blocked my access login everything n sent a mail to my personal id telling because of performance isdue u have terminated. But they are not giving any notice or compensation more over my original Marks card they have seized. Please help me

Your employment with a private company is governed by the letter of appointment issued to your by the company and comes under the ambit of Contract Act.
If you signed any contract of employment before joining the company?

If so, what were the terms of termination of employment in the contract?

If there is no provision stating clearly that your employment can be terminated at any time without issuing any notice then of course you can take legal recourse. The first step of which will be to send the company a legal notice.
You can send the company a legal notice through an advocate asking for the documents.

If the company doesn't respond to the same then a suit can be filed in the concerned civil court to get your documents back.