Regarding the coaching fees refund

Sir I am shivanshu student of DU SOL 1ST YEAR BA(HONS) POLITICAL SCIENCE. I was searching a coaching for pol.sc and I got. She asked fees RS 7000 per subject, I have 4 subject and the overall fees I had to give was RS 28000 but I gave her only 10000 as fees and 18000 was dues on me. 2 months has gone but she have not completed a chapter and not giving any notes she is not teaching well and only translating the book in Hindi and says class is over. Sir I want to leave the coaching and I want my money back She had not completed any chapter till. Please help me sir

I have perused your query and would advise you to issue a strongly worded legal notice to the concerned tuition centre seeking refund of the fees paid and seek compensation for deficiency in services. You may contact us

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli