Refusing to do Full & Final Settlement

I was working with a Gym as a Floor Trainer, I didnt get any appointment letter, My salary gets transferred to my account every month, I have a trainers certificate from the company. I resigned my job last month, the management refused to accept my resignation and asked me not to come from next day, all they are not willing to settle my dues. I have further sent my resignation through post which their HR team has received as per courier status, further i am following up over mails as well they are not responding, Please guide me further on this.

Answers (3)

277 votes

You can flash a legal claim notice through Advocate to Company contending that demanding your dues within stipulated time, if the co. Denying that then you can move to proper court for taking action against company for your dues that type of matter mentioning in claim notice.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

151 votes

The proper course of action would be to send a legal notice to the gym. also, attach to the legal notice a portion of your bank statement which proves that salary from the gym was debited to your account. If they do not respond to the legal notice then the proper course of action would be to file a suit.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
174 votes

You can initiate legal notice against your employer for withholding your salary and not settling your dues. You can also approach the concerned police station on this issue or file written complaint in the police station for their further action.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles