Refusing to do Full & Final Settlement

I was working with a Gym as a Floor Trainer, I didnt get any appointment letter, My salary gets transferred to my account every month, I have a trainers certificate from the company. I resigned my job last month, the management refused to accept my resignation and asked me not to come from next day, all they are not willing to settle my dues. I have further sent my resignation through post which their HR team has received as per courier status, further i am following up over mails as well they are not responding, Please guide me further on this.

Hello,
You can initiate legal notice against your employer for withholding your salary and not settling your dues. You can also approach the concerned police station on this issue or file written complaint in the police station for their further action.

The proper course of action would be to send a legal notice to the gym. also, attach to the legal notice a portion of your bank statement which proves that salary from the gym was debited to your account. If they do not respond to the legal notice then the proper course of action would be to file a suit.

You can flash a legal claim notice through Advocate to Company contending that demanding your dues within stipulated time, if the co. Denying that then you can move to proper court for taking action against company for your dues that type of matter mentioning in claim notice.