Recruitment cancelled by ministry of information & broadcast

Sir, i was given a offer letter by DFP ministry of information & brodcast followed MEDICAL by CMO and Character verification by DC. After all they didnt gave me joining also cancel the recruitment process. I just want to know is their any benifit to move the matter go CAT.

Sir, was the whole recruitment process cancelled? Or just your recruitment. And on what basis Has it been cancelled? In order to know as to whether it ll be fruitful to go to CAT. I need to know these aspects