Recovery of my back wages from my X employer

I was working at Mandvi kutch ( Gujrat) since Dec 2014 as Executive chef in Hotel . Employer Terminated my service w.ef. 1 aug 2015 but not deposited my salary , I am at Mumbai cant go to Gujarat every time for recovery or for legal complaint . How can I recover my back dues ? I already demanded from party by sending e mail please guide me

Answers (1)

85 votes

Dear sir
You must first serve your former employers with a legal notice and based upon the response from your former employers to the said notice you can decide the course of legal action.
It is obvious that your former employers are not taking your emails seriously and therefore a notice should be sent.
You may have to visit mandvi once or twice if you decide to initiate legal action based on the response of your former employers to your notice.
It is also possible that they may pay you after the legal notice and you may not have to initiate any legal action.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles