One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Mauleen Marfatia

Advocate Mauleen Marfatia

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.2 | 10+ user ratings
Thaltej, Ahmedabad
11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Divorce, Labour & Service, Property, Recovery, Corporate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Mauleen Marfatia has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Mauleen Marfatia provides services in various field of civil as well as criminal laws, inter-alia, Suits, Writs, Petitions, Appeals, Revisions, Complaints relating to debt recovery, dishonor of cheques, rent control act, property disputes, matrimonial disputes, consumer complaints, and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mauleen Marfatia enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2008. He is a member of the Gujrat High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : G/1585/2008
  • District Court, Ahmedabad,
  • Gujarat High Court

Get advice from Advocate Mauleen Marfatia

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)

Top Reviews

Auron Bara - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
It was nice consulting with him . Advocate guided me well.
May 11, 2017
Questions Answered by Advocate Mauleen Marfatia What to do i am unable to pay the maintenance Buyer not getting name changed in authorities after buying property