Railway PSU management confirm contractual staff to regular staff

Can railway psu management have power to confirm contractual staff to regular staff. Because of this we are lossing seniority

You can file writ petition in HC and contract employees who have been regularized has caused discrimination against you and other alike and your seniority is being compromised.

Supreme court has time and again, issued many orders in the past wherein it has NOT permitted regularisation/absorption of contract employees in government jobs without any set procedures and processes.