Promotion, increment problem with companies. Where to complain?

I am facing a problem in my company regarding my increment,promotion and confirmation..i need advice if u can provide any contact no.who can give me suggestions.

Answers (1)

376 votes
This situation is really frustrating.
Its better to speak with your immediate boss and try to know the reason of this. Ask for a trueclear feedback on your performanace and try to work on it. OR
you must be good at your job, they may look in a positive manner, or else you have to search for other alternative.
If company doesnt take care of you and your career, then you have to take care of your own.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles