Promotion, increment problem with companies. Where to complain?

I am facing a problem in my company regarding my increment,promotion and confirmation..i need advice if u can provide any contact no.who can give me suggestions.

This situation is really frustrating.
Its better to speak with your immediate boss and try to know the reason of this. Ask for a trueclear feedback on your performanace and try to work on it. OR
you must be good at your job, they may look in a positive manner, or else you have to search for other alternative.
If company doesnt take care of you and your career, then you have to take care of your own.