Procedure to get clearance from police station to get salary

I am disabled person recruited in special drive. and joined in disrtict treasury office as a junior accountant in andhra pradesh. but further document genuine verification they found that the disabled certificate is forged one and not genuine but actully that disabled certificate from sadarem which is under drda andhra pradesh. finally dd of district treasury filed a criminal case against me but they don't terminate me from job. at the same time they are not paying salary since joining date. My doubt in this situation is dd must pay salary or not pay to me please clarified. And one more thing is police said that the certificate issued by the sadarem so you don't have any involvement in that crime. so is it possible to any clearance from that police station

Answers (1)

304 votes

As per your version still you are in job. For your work salary has to pay. If you do not get your monthly salary, you can give complaint to your District Collector. You can file a writ that officials are treating certificate as forged or fake issued by Sadaram. The judgement will help to disabled persons entire in your state.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles