Procedure to get clearance from police station to get salary

I am disabled person recruited in special drive. and joined in disrtict treasury office as a junior accountant in andhra pradesh. but further document genuine verification they found that the disabled certificate is forged one and not genuine but actully that disabled certificate from sadarem which is under drda andhra pradesh. finally dd of district treasury filed a criminal case against me but they don't terminate me from job. at the same time they are not paying salary since joining date. My doubt in this situation is dd must pay salary or not pay to me please clarified. And one more thing is police said that the certificate issued by the sadarem so you don't have any involvement in that crime. so is it possible to any clearance from that police station

As per your version still you are in job. For your work salary has to pay. If you do not get your monthly salary, you can give complaint to your District Collector. You can file a writ that officials are treating certificate as forged or fake issued by Sadaram. The judgement will help to disabled persons entire in your state.