Procedure if received show cause notice from employer for resignation

I did travel for my employer in sep 17. After my travel/stay i submited bills for hotel. In Dec 17 employer is saying that my bill is not correct though money of bill is reimbursed to my account. I insisted I paid same amount which i mentioned. Employer is saying that they have bill with my signature. Hotel operator took my two signatures & it looks one is taken by employer which is less in amount.what should i do? Also main thing before my travel I insist employer to provide hotel for my travel but they deny due to there challenge. Also I was forced to go for this travel within short notice of 1 day. Due these two reason also i was not able to plan my travel in advance otherwise i will book hotel in advance & in genuine place. Now how should i deal with employer ,they are pressuring me to resign? Pl help

Answers (1)

With reference to the above statement, we do take care of such kind of issues, we would definitely provide you the better solution, no employer can do this, for traveling issues then can not ask to put down the paper.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
23 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Create a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 73 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - NDA drafted by a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues from Employer

4.8 | 421 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Create an Employement Agreement

4.6 | 203 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Employement agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
15 Minutes Labour / Service Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 476 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your labour / service issue.
Document Review - Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 64 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - NDA review by a local experienced advocate
Document Review - Employment Agreement/Appointment Letter

4.8 | 191 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - Employement Agreement review by a local experienced advocate
Create an Employment Termination Letter

4.2 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Termination Letter drafted by a local experienced advocate
Email to HR

4.4 | 46 ratings
15 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Personalised email drafted by a local experienced advocate
Similar questions

I agreed to build a software for a company. We decided to do a JV where the company would pay me a monthly salary and % of profits after the product i…

Read More

Fit for appeal in hon'ble supreme court--- I had filled an writ petition in nov 2013 in the Delhi high Court w.p.(c) 7500/2013. Which was allowed.…

Read More

I'm company payroll employee and company is private limited. if company dose not pay my salary then is there any legal solution for me if any so p…

Read More

I worked for an Noida based well known company, I left the company after serving full notice period. Before that company paid me with some deputed amo…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue