Procedure if received show cause notice from employer for resignation

I did travel for my employer in sep 17. After my travel/stay i submited bills for hotel. In Dec 17 employer is saying that my bill is not correct though money of bill is reimbursed to my account. I insisted I paid same amount which i mentioned. Employer is saying that they have bill with my signature. Hotel operator took my two signatures & it looks one is taken by employer which is less in amount.what should i do? Also main thing before my travel I insist employer to provide hotel for my travel but they deny due to there challenge. Also I was forced to go for this travel within short notice of 1 day. Due these two reason also i was not able to plan my travel in advance otherwise i will book hotel in advance & in genuine place. Now how should i deal with employer ,they are pressuring me to resign? Pl help

With reference to the above statement, we do take care of such kind of issues, we would definitely provide you the better solution, no employer can do this, for traveling issues then can not ask to put down the paper.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune