quesPayment of salary, expenses & notice period amt. delayd

My company terminated my employment abruptly without any prior warning / notice. They are also saying that they will not pay me the notice period pay which is 1 months, as was mentioned in the employment contract. Along with this my 1 month salary with some expenses are also due. The total amount is Rs. 70,000. As of now, I had sent a legal notice to them, but after passing 2 months, till today I did not get any response from their side. The issue which is taken care that they are not registered anywhere in India.

If I take this to court can I get my one month pay from them? As they are in rented area, is it possible to escape them by running away to another place / area, by law? As I think, they can move from the present address after getting the information that a suit has been filed against them. Typically how long such cases last and what is the fastest way to resolve this? What will be the complete procedure if I will sue them for the same?

  • ansFile a police complaint for cheating you; file a recovery suit against the Company for recovery of all your dues. Wherever he goes, while execution of court order his address will be found out. Court cases, usually take long time in India for which you should be prepared.

  • Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

HI, the company paid me gratuity, in 4, 2014, as i had left the company…

I have been hired by a company in Sept 2016. I resigned in Jan 2017.…
Hi I am working with a KPO farm as manager. Since I was not happy…
Can i use my old surname for applying government job. After marriage my surname changed…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>