Non payment of salary by the company what are my legal rights

Sir I was working with electricity department in Lucknow on the payroll of third party HO at Hyderabad. now I have resigned from job due to very late payment of salary and I have found new one, but the previous employer have hold the salary of last 3 months and not even providing experience letter and reliving letter on the will of Project manager his office at Lucknow, even not responding to phone calls and mails, i have given them pre intimation of 14 days before resigning which was not required as per job offer letter but then also i am being harassed, I would only like to ask how could I tackle the issue along with recovery of my Salary dues. Please suggest.

You should serve your boss with a legal notice, asking him to forthwith clear the dues and also provide with the experience certificate and the relieving letter. Incase he fails to, institute a case in the labour Court.

what was your designation and job profile?
who issued you the appointment letter?
what was the terms and conditions of the job?
whether employed on adhoc or contract?
were u directly working for the electricity department or working for the third party HO?