No notice provided prior to leave the job.

My name is prathap from chennai. last 2 month back i was join one company right now they are saying to me you can leave from the company and no need to come office they are saying.How fair it should be . Previous i worked with J-Technologies , i resign from that company and i join with millennium technologies.So right now with out any notice they are saying you can leave .So right now i am thinking i have to legal way. May i know how far for me position will come .May i know what i will get.

It is important to see the terms and conditions of your appointment to advise you most appropriately. Hope you have the appointment letter with you. Usually there is a clause that tells about notice to be issued by either party in case of the company terminating your service or you are resigning. The company can ask you to leave without notice; in such an event the company will be liable to compensate you. It is usually a month's salary in lieu of no notice to the employee. Demand a relieving letter from the company. Demand the compensation. Of the company doesn't comply as per clauses in the appointment letter you will need to send a legal notice to the company.