need to fight against injustice by govt. of Maharashtra

Supreme court of India regularize services of contract lecturers those who completed three years of service and still working in different polytechnics in Maharashtra. I was on leave for few months due to which directorate of technical education did not give me reappointment as a contract lecturer in 2012 for the same i request many times. Letter submitted in office and recommendation given by Principal in 2013 with me. As government refuse to give me reappointment I will not regularize in my service. I have completed my three years and 11 months as contract lecturer. What should I do now?

You will have to first give a representation to the government citing the supreme court judgement. In case they fail to reply you within 15 days from the receipt of representation or regularize in service. Then if you can file a case in central administrative tribunal, if you fall within its ambit.

In case you do not fail with ambit of CAT then you can file a Writ petition before High Court and thereby demand your regularization.

You will have to first give a representation to the government citing the supreme court judgement. In case they fail to reply you within 15 days from the receipt of representation or regularize in service. Then if you can file a case in central administrative tribunal, if you fall within its ambit. In case you do not fail with ambit of CAT then you can file a Writ petition before High Court and thereby demand your regularization.