Legal remedy against harassment & insults by company manager

Im sick and tired of harassment i m soon gona do sucide i always get underestimate and always get insulted badly by my manager its a big company no one gona help me i know There is no liberty for me Health related family related issues etc

Answers (1)

267 votes

law help to vigilant not to sleepy. don't be coward. if u bearing the harassment then you are the accused of yourself. u can complaint to your company superior or you can go into any worker union , human right organization , or if you want to make criminal complaint then u can make mental cruelty complaint into police station . where there is will there is a way. good luck.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles