Legal remedy against harassment & insults by company manager

Im sick and tired of harassment i m soon gona do sucide i always get underestimate and always get insulted badly by my manager its a big company no one gona help me i know There is no liberty for me Health related family related issues etc

law help to vigilant not to sleepy. don't be coward. if u bearing the harassment then you are the accused of yourself. u can complaint to your company superior or you can go into any worker union , human right organization , or if you want to make criminal complaint then u can make mental cruelty complaint into police station . where there is will there is a way. good luck.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli