Legal notice from previous company even after leaving job

Dear sir / madam, I left the job more then year ago and still receiving legal notice from the internet service provider of my previous company. Please advise what should I do? Thank you

First of all a Legal notice has been sent because an employment bond was signed between you and the company. Therefore , the employment bond has to be studied in detail first. Lets say the term stated in the bond was 6 years. The employee left the company after 4 years . It was mentioned in the contract that if the employee leaves the company within bond period then the company can recover Rs. 2 lakh for the training and other costs they spent on the employee. Now the court has applied its own mind in interpretation of the contract . Consult a lawyer and present him with all the information you have regarding the issue, he will draft a reply for you and send the notice on your behalf.

LH House, Bangalore