Legal consequences of leaving the office without serving notice period

ve notice of minimum 3 months.They have also accused me of biased statements of absconding and not giving proper handover of my duties.They also credited salary of 20 days of working in December on 17th of feb 2018 Kindly let me know what should i do in this case.

1) since you have resigned without service of notice period company will not issue you any relieving letter;

2) send email to HR of company and offer to pay 3 months salary in lieu of notice period;

3) wait for company response;

4) It is always better to resign from company and serve notice period as per the appointment letter.