×

quesHow to get acknowledgement that i worked for the Indian secret agency?

I was sent by the Indian government agency to collect some document from Pakistan. In that process i was even caught there and thereafter released and now i am back in India. I want to know how can i get the acknowledgement that i worked for the Indian agency? Is there any law which could help me?

If you were working with Indian agency they must have given you some authority letter, incase they have you dont have authority or appointment letter , then please specify under what capacity you collected the documents.

If you released order which states that you were working with the said agency, then you can produce the same and request for acknowledgement

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only