Employer forces people not to take leave or else he will cut salary

Employer puts a notice about no one in company will be given any kind of leaves from 1.10.17 to 31.3.17 and if any one takes it then their 2 days salary will be deducted is it legal

The notice must be put before a reasonable time and the consent of the worker’s union must be take freely. If the decision seems, based upon the circumstances, legit by the Union, as per the voting of the majority, the said notice, may in a condition is required to be followed and will be deemed as valid. However, if there is some emergency then, the leave must be granted, by giving reasons along with the application to the employer. It totally depends upon the negotiation between the Worker’s Union and your employer.