Employer asking for resignation without proper notice & reason

I m working in kpo nagpur I had not work on Saturday due to schedule leave so company asking for resignation.

This problem is becoming very common. If company is short on funds they fire you saying your performance is not good and prepare fake performance reports. You surely do have right to file a case against such companies by consulting with your labour union. and if problem was not resolved then contact labour practitioner advocate for next steps

So you can file a complaint to the grievance cell in your office. You can approach the HR department as well with a written complaint. If still they do not intend to respond to you or reinstate you, you can send a legal notice.