Complaint against school authorities for forcing to take retirement

I am scul teacher at some pvt scul. Scul authorities forcibly want me to take voluntary retirement so I refused but now they put false allegation against me and had given chargesheet to me and had not given timetable for new session what legal actions can I take now

Answers (1)

295 votes

Need to discuss the matter yr requirement is incomplete
Please breif the facts
The scool case is the service matter
Either in labour court
Relateft yr employment
Pl provide the complete facts and circumstances fr the action they r taking in criminal proceeding
Pl call fr consultation fr more detail
Anand duggal

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles