Company not releasing my performance linked award after resignation.

I was working a company. At the time of full and final settlement my PLA ( performance linked award) was pending and was told it will be transferred to my account. Now they are denying to pay my PLA. The reason is they are saying that I haven't served notice period but I paid for my part notice period. What action can I take?

Answers (1)

263 votes

Dear Concerned,
If the company has agreed to pay the said amounts to you, you may send a notice to the company for payment thereof. If you have served the notice period and / or paid the amount thereof, then depending upon the terms of your employment contract, you may be entitled to the said amount of PLA.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles