Company not releasing my performance linked award after resignation.

I was working a company. At the time of full and final settlement my PLA ( performance linked award) was pending and was told it will be transferred to my account. Now they are denying to pay my PLA. The reason is they are saying that I haven't served notice period but I paid for my part notice period. What action can I take?

Dear Concerned,
If the company has agreed to pay the said amounts to you, you may send a notice to the company for payment thereof. If you have served the notice period and / or paid the amount thereof, then depending upon the terms of your employment contract, you may be entitled to the said amount of PLA.