Company forced to resign and treated me badly want to take action

Hello, I worked for a company lets say ABC. I worked there for about 6 months and my manager was having personal issues with me as I used to highlight the issues the team was facing from my manager to the HR and my hierarchy. My manager was stealing our incentive money and illegal deduction of salary by deducting half days when we were present for full 9 hours in office. My manager was also a VP of the company. So he had the influence and asked me to resign forcefully and didnt even gave a chance to give my justification neither allowed me a 30 days time to give notice and search for a job. They gave only 7 days to leave the job and treated me badly and singled me out which led me taking treatments for anxiety and depression. I am basically jobless from this month and not able to get job as well on top of that paying medical bills for the depression treatment. Please suggest the procedure to sue them as I cannot bear lawyer charges being jobless and also the amount which I can sue them

Answers (2)

First thing is that, if you treated badly & you have proofs accordingly that, meet higher authority of company (director) face to face. See your contract deeply to avoid any confusion. afterwards if problem was not resolved then contact your labour union if any and through them convey your message of ill treatment. As per my view, you have to send legal notice about bad behavior and ill treatment because that will give you right way after there reply.labour court fees are not expensive

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

I would advise you in the following manner:

1. Firstly draft a written complaint to the company stating that you have been wrongly removed from your work. Make sure you send the complaint to the HR department or any department operating in your office which handles grievances of the employees;

2. You can then request a hearing to be conducted by the company for wrongful termination without following due procedure;

3. If you are going to face further difficulty, physical harm and harassment of other kind, then you must also file a complaint to the police;

4. You can also approach a High Court and file a writ petition without engaging a lawyer. The Court will listen to your case considering you don't have money to afford a pleader in court;

And most importantly you will need to collect proofs and evidence that your manager used to illegally deduct money, harass you and terminated you from service prematurely. These evidence should be in paper format or audio recordings.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Create an Employment Termination Letter

4.2 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Termination Letter drafted by a local experienced advocate
Email to HR

4.4 | 46 ratings
15 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Personalised email drafted by a local experienced advocate
Create a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 73 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - NDA drafted by a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues from Employer

4.8 | 421 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Create an Employement Agreement

4.6 | 203 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Employement agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
15 Minutes Labour / Service Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 476 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your labour / service issue.
Document Review - Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 64 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - NDA review by a local experienced advocate
Document Review - Employment Agreement/Appointment Letter

4.8 | 191 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - Employement Agreement review by a local experienced advocate
Similar questions

Hi, my father was an employee of a state-owned company. He was suffering from various diseases and died on 1.3.17. He was on bed for 4-5 months b…

Read More

I am working in Call Center from last one and half year. my designation is Sr. Process Trainer. Today my manager ask me to do instant resign due to pe…

Read More

Employer puts a notice about no one in company will be given any kind of leaves from 1.10.17 to 31.3.17 and if any one takes it then their 2 days sala…

Read More

i would like to know whether an employer can force to sign NDA after serving the notice period and can also hold full and final dues until and unless …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue