×

Company forced to resign and treated me badly want to take action

Hello, I worked for a company lets say ABC. I worked there for about 6 months and my manager was having personal issues with me as I used to highlight the issues the team was facing from my manager to the HR and my hierarchy. My manager was stealing our incentive money and illegal deduction of salary by deducting half days when we were present for full 9 hours in office. My manager was also a VP of the company. So he had the influence and asked me to resign forcefully and didnt even gave a chance to give my justification neither allowed me a 30 days time to give notice and search for a job. They gave only 7 days to leave the job and treated me badly and singled me out which led me taking treatments for anxiety and depression. I am basically jobless from this month and not able to get job as well on top of that paying medical bills for the depression treatment. Please suggest the procedure to sue them as I cannot bear lawyer charges being jobless and also the amount which I can sue them

First thing is that, if you treated badly & you have proofs accordingly that, meet higher authority of company (director) face to face. See your contract deeply to avoid any confusion. afterwards if problem was not resolved then contact your labour union if any and through them convey your message of ill treatment. As per my view, you have to send legal notice about bad behavior and ill treatment because that will give you right way after there reply.labour court fees are not expensive

I would advise you in the following manner:

1. Firstly draft a written complaint to the company stating that you have been wrongly removed from your work. Make sure you send the complaint to the HR department or any department operating in your office which handles grievances of the employees;

2. You can then request a hearing to be conducted by the company for wrongful termination without following due procedure;

3. If you are going to face further difficulty, physical harm and harassment of other kind, then you must also file a complaint to the police;

4. You can also approach a High Court and file a writ petition without engaging a lawyer. The Court will listen to your case considering you don't have money to afford a pleader in court;

And most importantly you will need to collect proofs and evidence that your manager used to illegally deduct money, harass you and terminated you from service prematurely. These evidence should be in paper format or audio recordings.