Company cutting cost by firing. Not making full and final settlement.

I am working in a good position in a company. Company is cutting cost by firing employees. Company did not pay salary and is not even paying full and final settlement. What can i do? I have other colleagues with the same problem.

The company is unable to pay the dues then,

You can with the help of an advocate send a legal notice to the company demanding your dues and other benefits and your experience letter as well.

And if the company is unable to provide you the claimed dues within 30 days then you can file a suit in a competent court for the recovery of your salary.