quesCompany cutting cost by firing. Not making full and final settlement.

I am working in a good position in a company. Company is cutting cost by firing employees. Company did not pay salary and is not even paying full and final settlement. What can i do? I have other colleagues with the same problem.

  • ans

    The company is unable to pay the dues then,

    You can with the help of an advocate send a legal notice to the company demanding your dues and other benefits and your experience letter as well.

    And if the company is unable to provide you the claimed dues within 30 days then you can file a suit in a competent court for the recovery of your salary.

  • Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I selected the wrong category in the SSC form wherein instead of OBC, I selected…

Remain in jail more than 48 hours but taken casual before went in jail. Will…
I got secect gsrtc driver job but problem is pvc certificate not clear one case…
I was working with a private firm in pune. suddenly in January our HR came…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly