Co. later accepted my regisnation when i made a request to revoke it?

I joined a bank last year. Initial posting was in Delhi but thereafter patna. Since i belong to rajasthan it was difficult for to adjust. So i gave in my resignation but i was intimated nothing about the same. Thereafter after the expiry of 90 days i requested the company to revoke the resignation but after making the request i was told that my resignation was accepted. I made an appeal to the seniors but they admitted the fault on the HR department but nothing can be done about the resignation. The bank is government bank. What can i do about it?

Answers (1)

173 votes

We will have to examine the terms of your appointment. As per law the notice period has to accepted by the seniors and then the HR will proceed F&F.

We suggest you to make a written representation and state all your grievance in the said representation. Incase they fail to respond, then we will have to examine your appropriate jurisdiction and then suggest appropriate forum , so that you can file the case thereby demanding your job.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles