Case filed under sec 323 wants to apply for government job

can i get government job if ipc section 323 or 341 is imposed on me?

Answers (2)

95 votes

If an FIR is registered with a Police Station in any part of the territory of Union of India the accused has to face the problem to get a job in any government department whether state of central government. In the case of State of West Bengal & Ors Vs. Nazrul Islam, the Supreme Court held that a person who is facing criminal cases cannot be considered suitable for appointment in a government service unless acquitted of the charges. Quashing the appointment of constable S K Nazrul Islam, the Supreme Court stated "Surely, the authorities entrusted with the responsibility of appointing constables were under the duty to verify the antecedents of a candidate to find out whether he is suitable for the post of constable."

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

196 votes

Several companies allowed to join. But until the case is not final. You did not become permanent in this job. And several companies are not allowed you to join. So every thing is depend on the rule and regulations of the companies

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles