Case filed under sec 323 wants to apply for government job

can i get government job if ipc section 323 or 341 is imposed on me?

Several companies allowed to join. But until the case is not final. You did not become permanent in this job. And several companies are not allowed you to join. So every thing is depend on the rule and regulations of the companies

If an FIR is registered with a Police Station in any part of the territory of Union of India the accused has to face the problem to get a job in any government department whether state of central government. In the case of State of West Bengal & Ors Vs. Nazrul Islam, the Supreme Court held that a person who is facing criminal cases cannot be considered suitable for appointment in a government service unless acquitted of the charges. Quashing the appointment of constable S K Nazrul Islam, the Supreme Court stated "Surely, the authorities entrusted with the responsibility of appointing constables were under the duty to verify the antecedents of a candidate to find out whether he is suitable for the post of constable."