One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Manish Kumar

Advocate Manish Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari Court, Delhi
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Patent, Recovery, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Manish Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Manish provides services in various fields of trademark and copyright matters, family matters, civil matters, recovery matters, labour and service related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Manish enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015.

Enrollment Number : D/2038/2015

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Manish Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Manish Kumar

Q: Recovery of money lent to roommate & given cheques with wrong sign

Hi sir, i gave money to my flatmate, but now he is not returning neither he is denying. I transferred 32000 via account, deposited cash 50000 in my own account from which he withdraw a demend draft for his fees. Rest i gave in rent and all in daily needs. Total amount is 1.7 Lakh. He gave me blank cheque, blank stamp papers, and promisonary note signed by him and a thumb impression. But his signs are differ from what he actually do on cheque. I have his older cheques. I have a proof in terms of whatsapp chat and other audio visuals. The stamp paper were bought from Hyderabad, all money transfer took place in Hyderabad. Now i live in delhi. Can i go legal against him as i know his home town address and his college. I don't know right what is his actual location. Can i get notry for those stamp paper in delhi. As they were bought from Hyderabad. Are these valid in court. How much is the chance that i can win legally in court and how much time it may take.?

Advocate Manish Kumar answered
Contact to a lawyer and file a complaint against your friend under section 138 and 145(2) Negotiable ACT. But first of all you have send him a legal notice. You also have another option file a civil suit under order 37

Q: Procedure to recover money from a friend legally

I lent 2 lakh Rs. to a friend in various instalments for his business in which he promised me a position and share in profit. When inquiring more about his business it turned out he was just wasting my money on wishful endeavours and he had borrowed money from many more. He started making false promises about returning the money. ultimately his family has asked to take whatever legal action we want as they don't care.He says he'll return the money by paying 2000 each month.Basically, He is not going to return the money and is just befooling us. What can i do now? what legal steps can help me recover my money

Advocate Manish Kumar answered
It is very simple sir. Send a legal notice to him for recovery of money. And after that file a suit for recovery against him in the court. But the basic things how did you make payment and what documents do you have with you. Or any other help contact me.

Q: Is it necessary to get NOC for a temporary employee on probation?

I am working at AIIMS under probation and in In my appointment letter it is mentioned that temporary appointment to the temporary post of LDC (receiving salary and allowances of permanent employee). Now I got selection in Kerala PSC under less grade pay. Can I get excluded from NOC claiming the terms mentioning at Appoinment letter? I dint apply through proper channel.

Advocate Manish Kumar answered
Sorry sir, I cannot get your question. Can you kindly elaborate me the same. Beacause I cannot help you without understanding the question. So kindly elaborate the same properly.Okk .

Q: Case filed under sec 323 wants to apply for government job

can i get government job if ipc section 323 or 341 is imposed on me?

Advocate Manish Kumar answered
Several companies allowed to join. But until the case is not final. You did not become permanent in this job. And several companies are not allowed you to join. So every thing is depend on the rule and regulations of the companies

Q: Divorce after 6months of marriage can it be done

Want divorce. Only 6month of marriage.. I m Living with mom she is Widow.

Advocate Manish Kumar answered
No not at all. Divorce can be file only after the period of one year from the date of marriage. If you want to divoce then you have to live seprately from your husband/wife. So i can suggested you live seprately from your husband/wife

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Manish Kumar

Can Advocate Manish Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Manish Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Manish Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Manish Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Manish Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Manish Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Manish Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Manish Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Manish Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Manish Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Manish Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Manish Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.