×

quesCan terminated government employee get regular pension?

a government officer is terminate and has CBI proceedings pending against him. I wish to know that is he entitled to regular pension or not?

The termination order generally mentions whether benefits, if any, he shall get. As the it may be part of the penalty imposed on him. Secondly, nature of offence is required to be declared in order to confirm the answer to the present query as Service rules are applicable. 

• ansThe termination order generally mentions whether benefits, if any, he shall get. As the it may be part of the penalty imposed on him. Secondly, nature of offence is required to be declared in order to confirm the answer to the present query as Service rules are applicable.

Advocate Ashima Puri

Saket District Court, Delhi

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only