Can on going criminal case effect while applying for government exam

My friend's girlfriend filled two cases against him that he is harassing him.one is under molestation and cyber crime I don't know sections exactly,the case is settled but the case is still under investigation from last 2years.second case is u/s crpc 506&509,he won the case in court.My friend is preparing for ALL INDIA CIVIL SERVICE ,in case if he got through this what types of problems he may face to enter into civil services and what should be done to prevent these cases won't effect him to enter ALL INDIA SERVICE?Thank You.

Are the FIR still registered against him name? Did you get the FIR quashed from the Hon'ble High Court. If you have not quashed the FIR then yes it will create problem for him while applying for government jobs. And one case is still pending until the cases are complete and FIR are quashed it's difficult to get a government job