Can I use FNF dues statement to send legal notice to recover my dues

In Labour & Service Law
I have yet to receive my fnf from my ex employer. I have only the fnf dues statement generated from SAP with me. Can I use this to send them a legal notice etc to recover dues?

Answers (2)

244 votes

Please take note of following -
1. You do not need any proof in original at the time of sending the legal notice for your Full and Final settlement.
2. However you do need some proof in relation to your job, position, CTC, dues etc at the time of contesting the matter before the court if they refuse to honour your legal notice.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

61 votes

Yes you definitely can send a legal notice on the basis of the statement from your employer. If they do not respond you may prefer a suit for recovery, petition under the industrial disputes act if the dues are less than a year old or if it is more than one lac you can file a petition for winding up of the company.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
10 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
14 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles