Can I use FNF dues statement to send legal notice to recover my dues

In Labour & Service Law
I have yet to receive my fnf from my ex employer. I have only the fnf dues statement generated from SAP with me. Can I use this to send them a legal notice etc to recover dues?

Please take note of following -
1. You do not need any proof in original at the time of sending the legal notice for your Full and Final settlement.
2. However you do need some proof in relation to your job, position, CTC, dues etc at the time of contesting the matter before the court if they refuse to honour your legal notice.

Yes you definitely can send a legal notice on the basis of the statement from your employer. If they do not respond you may prefer a suit for recovery, petition under the industrial disputes act if the dues are less than a year old or if it is more than one lac you can file a petition for winding up of the company.