Can I claim arrears for that period according to judgement

I have worked for LIC OF INDIA from june 2013 to june 2015 as a probationary development officer. Am i eligible for arrear given for that period ? I have resigned from the organisation now. What are rules for arrear? People from my batch who are still working there have got their arrear.

Answers (1)

82 votes

Certainly if you were on roll and there was hike in wages. Your fitment will be done accordingly. As per fitment you will get arrears. You will have to claim the arrears. In case any dispute or if employer refuses, you can have services of an advocate of your convenience.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles