Can I claim arrears for that period according to judgement

I have worked for LIC OF INDIA from june 2013 to june 2015 as a probationary development officer. Am i eligible for arrear given for that period ? I have resigned from the organisation now. What are rules for arrear? People from my batch who are still working there have got their arrear.

Certainly if you were on roll and there was hike in wages. Your fitment will be done accordingly. As per fitment you will get arrears. You will have to claim the arrears. In case any dispute or if employer refuses, you can have services of an advocate of your convenience.