Can I break employment bond and not serve Notice period

I work in a small company and signed an Employment bond of 2 years. Some of the points it includes are. 1. They have taken 3 cheques each of 25000 with future dates of 3,9,15 months. 2. If I leave the organisation before 2 years they will encash them and I have to pay 1.5 times the salary provided to me, till the date of leaving. 3. At few places it is written that my Probabation period is 6 months and If I leave before that then my notice period would be of 1 month and otherwise it would be of 2 months. But at some places it is written that my Probabation period is 1 year. I want to leave the organisation and join another one in 2 weeks. I have spent 6 months and 10 days in this company. My cheques which I have given are of SBBJ Bank which is now being merged to SBI.And according to the rules my cheques are now invalid. Please help me what should I do.Can I abscond or should I put a medical issue or write a proper resignation. Thanks

Give resignation on mail and mentioned about cheque no. And amount which you have given.
Mentioned clearly that u don't want to continue and ready to serve 1 month notice and all given cheque will be forfitted after notice.
No one can bound for service as a bonded labour