Mobile Insurance dispute with company

This is with regard to a mobile insurance with Syska. I got a mobile insurance with Syska on September 21 and my mobile was activated on 11th of September, for which I paid Rs.2400/-. Recently the LCD of my screen got damaged, and now the company says that since I did not buy the insurance within 48 hours so the insurance stands void. My question is, when they knew about the activation date, why did they even sold me the insurance. I got this insurance from Snapdeal, even they wouldn't have delivered me the Insuance package within 48 hours. http://www.syskagadgetsecure.com/Policy.aspx

We would like to go through the term and conditions of the insurance policy taken. Generally in these scenarios a legal notice is issued to the insurance companies asking for the relief and if the same is not granted we file a consumer  case against the same.

Popular Insurance Lawyers